• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immigration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    They are waiting for you to move out first...
    I'll move back to the English West Midlands when the miasma of stale kebab meet with squirrel jizz sauce disperses.

Comment

Remember this for the future:

On Wednesday the foreign secretary Dominic Raab said the UK was prepared to pay the price of a free trade deal with China. “Us extending the UK BNO passport holder offer to come to the UK in the way that I have described is not contingent on a free trade deal or anything like that.”

“We wouldn’t allow that to get in the way of us living up to our responsibilities as a matter of principle both for moral reasons and international standing.”
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I'll move back to the English West Midlands when the miasma of stale kebab meet with squirrel jizz sauce disperses.
        They are going to clean your old bedsit?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          They are going to clean your old bedsit?
          You can't prove I have any connection with AtW's corporate landlord Oude Joris Holdings (Aruba) Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
            i'd quite welcome innovative, hard working, free market orientated Hong Kongers
            yup absolutely the type of hardworking people this country needs

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
              yup absolutely the type of hardworking people this country needs
              Apart from the fact that the only people who can get this offer are older people, those born before Hong Kong was given back. This means a lot of older people coming over to put more strain on the UK's already over burdened health and care sector. Boris really hasn't thought this one out, along with interfering in a sovereign nation...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Apart from the fact that the only people who can get this offer are older people, those born before Hong Kong was given back. This means a lot of older people coming over to put more strain on the UK's already over burdened health and care sector. Boris really hasn't thought this one out, along with interfering in a sovereign nation...
                Sovereignty comes from the people, not from a bunch of tyrannical thugs running a one party state. The only Chinese leader with democratic legitimacy is President Tsai Ing-wen of the Republic of China.

Comment

If PRC is triggered by the UK offering British nationals in Hong Kong a path to citizenship, they could always retaliate by offering British citizens a path to PRC citizenship.

Comment

China should call Uk bluff and send 3M trouble makers back to uk

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Hong Kongers will vote Conservative.

1) They will be grateful.
                      2) They are natural pro-capitalism/free-market/small-state types.

He's doing what the left has been doing for years as they import benefit claimants.

Neither position is honourable but this is what they are doing - neither to our benefit.

Comment

Working...
                      X