• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh great the nutters are back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    if he says it, it's not yelled loud enough to be clear on her mic.
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Interesting your suggestion he didn't say the words despite witnesses is a bit odd!
    sorry did i make that up then????
    Yes, you made that up.

I said that if he said something, it's not loud enough to be clear on her mic.

So your constant claim that I said I am 100% convinced he did not say/yell something is made up by you.

Let me repeat myself: "If he says it, it's not yelled loud enough to be clear on her mic"

I wasn't there. I don't know who, what or where any eyewitnesses were.
    ll I've done is listened to the audio feed on a live video clip, where at the time of the attack, there doesn't appear to be anything yelled by anyone near the reporter.

Perhaps you need to re-read, and stop making false claims about what I said.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Yes, you made that up.

I said that if he said something, it's not loud enough to be clear on her mic.

So your constant claim that I said I am 100% convinced he did not say/yell something is made up by you.

Let me repeat myself: "If he says it, it's not yelled loud enough to be clear on her mic"

I wasn't there. I don't know who, what or where any eyewitnesses were.
      ll I've done is listened to the audio feed on a live video clip, where at the time of the attack, there doesn't appear to be anything yelled by anyone near the reporter.

Perhaps you need to re-read, and stop making false claims about what I said.
      Interesting you take the sentence out of context and accuse me of making stuff up.

"yelled the words Allah Akbar" -if he says it, it's not yelled loud enough to be clear on her mic.
      When most people use the word if like this to indicate they are questioning if something has happened.

e.g.

WTFH looks silly , if she had posted something sensible, her posts shouldn't look so silly.

However if your poor usage of English means I misunderstood what you were saying and thought that because it wasn't on the tape it was either inaudible or before the tape starts. you seem to double down and suggest the eye witness was mistaken in hearing him yelling it before he attacked her? This implies we should only use the detail on the tape. So that implies you think he did not say it.

Maybe he said it before he got near her?
      Maybe he said it after he was going away from her?
      Is an un-named "eye witness" more reliable than an actual live audio feed?

So again I questioned. Why would the mail print the phrase if it wasn't said?

Then you suggested that the Mail & Channel 9 would publish made up facts.i.e. again you believe he didn't say it.

Finally I asked again if it were made up why wouldn't someone correct the error?

You accuse me of making it up. Seems to be your go to answer!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

[QUOTE=vetran;2776511]Interesting you take the sentence out of context and accuse me of making stuff up.[/QUOTE]

Your post implies that the microphone was faulty for not picking up something you have stated multiple times was yelled.

Nice out of context job again. Doe the big red letters make it easier for you to read?

I will repeat myself: if he said it, it wasn't picked up on the microphone.

Do you still persist in disagreeing with that statement?

Was his yelling clearly picked up on the microphone?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

[QUOTE=WTFH;2776522]
          Interesting you take the sentence out of context and accuse me of making stuff up.[/QUOTE]

Your post implies that the microphone was faulty for not picking up something you have stated multiple times was yelled.

Nice out of context job again. Doe the big red letters make it easier for you to read?

I will repeat myself: if he said it, it wasn't picked up on the microphone.

Do you still persist in disagreeing with that statement?

Was his yelling clearly picked up on the microphone?
          No my post does not, I did not suggest in any way the Microphone was faulty, re-reading your post I can see you may have tried to mean that or similar but failed.

That is why I asked you outright in the next and subsequent posts.

If you had said

"yelled the words Allah Akbar" -maybe when he said that, it's not yelled loud enough to be clear on her mic.

that would have conferred the meaning you now obviously meant.

This is why I questioned it repeatedly.

I am perfectly happy to believe that he was out of range or the clip started after he said it hence mentioning the witness.

But if you meant it happened why do you suggest the audio in this case is more reliable than a witness?
          Why if you agree it was uttered why do you suggest the Mail made it up?

etc.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X