• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian risks junk status

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian risks junk status

India Risks Junk Status As Economy Faces 10% Contraction

I've seen their code, their IT service offerings, their support staff. Junk indeed.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I've seen their code, their IT service offerings, their support staff. Junk indeed.

greg the idiot will be along in a tick

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
      greg the idiot will be along in a tick

nah he has popped into the office to sign on.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Like China & the US we are so deep in their pockets it will screw us as well.

We short term may see some onshoring, but as we all work from home now it will be easy to push offshoring again.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Like China & the US we are so deep in their pockets it will screw us as well.

We short term may see some onshoring, but as we all work from home now it will be easy to push offshoring again.
          They're locked down at the moment and many are struggling to work properly. They rely on presenteeism far more than we do.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            They're locked down at the moment and many are struggling to work properly. They rely on presenteeism far more than we do.

They have many challenges with culture but there are billions of them and they are cheap. In my experience some of them are very good indeed once their employer treats them properly.

Comment

They have many challenges with culture but there are billions of them and they are cheap. In my experience some of them are very good indeed once their employer treats them properly.
              This is true, but the many outweigh the few, so the overall service/product is shockingly bad. Cheap but appalling quality. British companies love cheap and appalling though.

Comment

Yep, we've got some good ones.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Just what they need to boost the economy

'Significant' Chinese troop movements amid border tensions

Comment

This is true, but the many outweigh the few, so the overall service/product is shockingly bad. Cheap but appalling quality. British companies love cheap and appalling though.

Hence in-sourcing again. Though I suspect working from home will start the merry go round again its easy to fire people you don't see.

Comment

Working...
                    X