• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quite a few new users suddenly appearing (sockies?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/3 of your posts at least.

And the thread is in General. Pay attention!
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenT View Post
      Am I real?
      While I hesitate to be definitive - I've been caught like that before - my guess is yes. But being a sockie isn't in and of itself an issue, so long as it doesn't cause trouble. I liked the Daleks.

Comment

So who are all these sockies popping around... ?
        Has anyone figured out where they come from?
        I have no doubt that as any other forum it is highly monitored and people profiled by different parts of the establishment or interested parties around the globe.
        But has anyone caught one red handed? Or has any theories, conspirationism or not... ? I'd like to tickle my paranoia a bit.

Comment

Oi, stop being nasty to us sockies! Funny, did a Google and, apart from a CUK post, definition is "most beautiful girl in the world" Cor! right there, look at me.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I liked the Daleks.
            Bring back the Daleks.

Even the one with the pickelhaube.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDogsNads View Post
              Cool. You permit someone to drive one of the few professionals freely giving advice on the forum regarding the fight with HMRC, off it. He regularly pops up claiming people havent been on the forum long insinuating they're a sockie yet you make no mention of that.

You say my "repeated claims." That's once before my last post, a whole twice in fact. And the title of this thread started by the relevant poster is?!?

This thread clearly isnt a Professional thread yet you let it stay in a Professional forum. Seems CUK has lost its way, fella.

Whatever.
              You think CUK has lost its way since you joined last month?
              Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 7 June 2020, 06:43.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                You think CUK has lost its way since you joined last month?
                Hmm... very suspicious indeed.

Comment

Whatever indeed...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Hmm... very suspicious indeed.
                    It didn't go unnoticed here either ... and I'm the village idiot
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Are you a customs officer? or moderator secretary?
                      unpleasantly when you go in for the first time and see this

Comment

Working...
                      X