• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Career progression

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Wow. At least they have thought it through. Surprised they haven't put toilet break times.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

Don't take me too serious, I am joking most of the time. I believe in hard work as long it is connected with your motivation and aspirations.
      Who's complaining about your generation? The only person complaining on this thread is you, about boomers. You're the one throwing the term 'boomer' about like it's an insult which in itself is really interesting.

For a generation that fights against grouping people together and treating them all the same because they share a common characteristic, you're doing just that fella; be careful that bigotry doesn't come back to bite you
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The housing market has been ruined the moment you had to apply for planning permission if you wanted to move your sofa.

Comment

Working...
        X