• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More things I made

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    That handbag looks sorta rude to me. Dirty old mind.
    I thought that to

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

My lockdown has been somewhat productive too: I have recycled an old garden bench seat into a side table for sundowners.

M

Comment

Are you doing requests? I could do with a stand for my VR headset. I'm willing to pay £15, with postage and packaging.

If you do it for free I will advertise your services to my dozen of twitter followers.

Comment

Originally posted by mjcp View Post
          My lockdown has been somewhat productive too: I have recycled an old garden bench seat into a side table for sundowners.

M
          Ooh that's really nice! I have a table similar to that (but I bought mine).

Comment

Doing boring house decorating, most exciting thing I've made is a vacuum hose extension to fit to my sander. Took ages.

I did do a little thing to put on the table to remind me when I've got summit important (by my unexciting life standards) to do. Bit of an old safety lamp with glass on top where I can stick a post it note. Can't miss it if left on dining room table.

bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

[QUOTE=xoggoth;2777381]Doing boring house decorating, most exciting thing I've made is a vacuum hose extension to fit to my sander. Took ages.

Could do with one of those for my grinder.

Comment

[QUOTE=Excursion UK;2777535]
                Doing boring house decorating, most exciting thing I've made is a vacuum hose extension to fit to my sander. Took ages.

The gay dating app ??

Yes that would be useful

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  No, the forum doesn't have a way of hosting photos, but what you can do is if you go to the photo on flickr (only works when you're logged in and the photo is one of your own)
                  Then on the bottom right is an option to download. click on that and you get a list of sizes to download.
                  Click on the bottom option - View all sizes
                  Then click on the size you want - I'd suggest going for 1024.
                  Right click on the image and copy its address.
                  Then you can paste it in as an IMG here...
                  Doesn't link back to your account, and saves people having to click through.
                  It works if you use Google drive too, though I find actually getting the raw image URL is a faff. If you're not careful you post a link including your ID as well.

I do think it's a shame we can't upload anything here though, over the last few years that's become the norm - presumably as storage gets so cheap? Posting an image on another site just to link here is not just a faff but leads to a very weird online album
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

[QUOTE=Excursion UK;2777535]

you can get stepped ones you just cut to the right step. Have a look at the bazaar or flea bay.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I got an unsolicited amazon parcel today. All a bit odd, but the outcome is that they've told me to keep it or dispose of it as I see fit.

One of the items are cut resistant gloves - wondered if they might be of any use to you with your leatherwork?

These appear to be the jobby - size M

Grebarley Safety Work Gloves,Cut Resistant Gloves,High Performance Level 5 Protection,EN 388 Certified,Full-Fingers Touchscreen,Cutting Protective Gloves for Kitchen, Work and Outdoor (XL): Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

PM me with your address if you can use them!

Comment

Working...
                      X