• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stay at home protect the NHS....No mass gatherings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer renowned academics than populist ex-comedians, but I'll give him a watch. May I ask if you're a POC or just speaking on our behalf?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
      I prefer renowned academics than populist ex-comedians, but I'll give him a watch. May I ask if you're a POC or just speaking on our behalf?
      YouTube

I speak on behalf of myself - after all this is the internet.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Let them protest. If the disease wants the disease takes, or something like that. I'll protest from the safe confines of the keyboard.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Let them protest. If the disease wants the disease takes, or something like that. I'll protest from the safe confines of the keyboard.
          The problem is that the protestors themselves may not be at much personal risk, but they are likely to be exacerbating a public health crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
            I don't like the BLM movement but I've found a reason to whine about it that signals my virtue.
            Well done!
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm going to be very interested to see what happens with the infection/death numbers and 'second wave' after these protests.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                I'm going to be very interested to see what happens with the infection/death numbers and 'second wave' after these protests.
                So you are going to blame it on a few protesters rather than people rushing to sit on beach near each other, businesses/food production being open where social distancing isn't possible, people travelling on crowded public transport, carers who go to multiple premises, prisons, mental hospitals and other places where staff can't wear PPE.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Of course he is. If the cause were something he agreed with, instead of being triggered by, he'd be all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    So you are going to blame it on a few protesters rather than people rushing to sit on beach near each other, businesses/food production being open where social distancing isn't possible, people travelling on crowded public transport, carers who go to multiple premises, prisons, mental hospitals and other places where staff can't wear PPE.
                    I'm not going to blame anything on anyone. Just going to watch the numbers. I'm actually quite enjoying the fact that people are ignoring the social distancing thing and protesting like corona just isn't relevant or even a thing anymore.

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      I'm not going to blame anything on anyone. Just going to watch the numbers. I'm actually quite enjoying the fact that people are ignoring the social distancing thing and protesting like corona just isn't relevant or even a thing anymore.

Oh I see. So your posting is just because it makes you all excited and then gives you a bit of relief. That's nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X