• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stay at home protect the NHS....No mass gatherings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Oh I see. So your posting is just because if makes you all excited and then gives you a bit of relief. That's nice.
    Not sure I'm comfortable with where you're going with this...
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Not sure I'm comfortable with where you're going with this...
      Don't blame me that you're an onanist.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Don't blame me that you're an onanist.
        If my being an onanist involved you in any way then I’d have an inneresting marriage...

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Lockdown is over,innit. Has been for a couple of weeks.
          That's the sad truth and I struggle to understand how anyone can think otherwise, they undermined the whole thing.

Half of me thinks its on purpose, after reading the PM speech PM speech in Greenwich: 3 February 2020 - GOV.UK

Dominic is a great spin doctor after all, and it does seem strange he wasn't fired.

I'm not even sure that there are enforceable laws in for most of the "guidance" they issued.

That said, some of these protesters got me spitting blood - "Racism is a pandemic" , well, no its a serious problem that needs addressing, but Covid-19 is a very real and very "this minute" issue.

ALL lives matter.

Comment

Working...
          X