• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stay at home protect the NHS....No mass gatherings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay at home protect the NHS....No mass gatherings

Unless of course you want to go on a BLM protest.
    Then that is all ok and - forget the virus spreading, forget social distancing, forget NHS staff risking their lives

I thought the risk was potentially higher for BAME as well hence the importance to protect families.
    I thought it was the law and the virus was rampant! #confused

Unless you want to go to the beach need to go to toilet in the local supermarket and fancy an ice cream.

Though personally I just need to do a 260+ mile trip to stay at my 70+ year old parents farm as I'm special and need childcare while infected with Covid-19. Oh and on the way back I need to do a 30 mile detour to check my eyesight.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Unless you want to go to the beach need to go to toilet in the local supermarket and fancy an ice cream.

Though personally I just need to do a 260+ mile trip to stay at my 70+ year old parents farm as I'm special and need childcare while infected with Covid-19. Oh and on the way back I need to do a 30 mile detour to check my eyesight.

Hey they all seem to be idiots. Don't lump us in with them. Without a doubt they are increasing the risks of a big second wave lets hope people like DomCum get it worst!

This is the perfect time for social media etc. they all could do knee bends / lie downs / pretend armed robberies/looting /graffiti in their loo etc. in support of George Floyd on tik-tok I wouldn't have to get involved
      Last edited by vetran; 6 June 2020, 18:51.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm planning a 120-ish mile round trip next weekend to visit my over 70 year old parentals. Fitting a new PC for them is essential work. My brother, being on the doomed list, has popped in every other week ish too.

Comment

Or a Conservative politician or B****ter: Tory MP attended lockdown barbecue with journalists | Coronavirus outbreak | The Guardian
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So to conclude, one can't criticise the BLM gatherings in the UK in light of covid-19 because of Cummings?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
              So to conclude, one can't criticise the BLM gatherings in the UK in light of covid-19 because of Cummings?
              Afraid that's the sort of idiot logic you get from some.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You seem to feel quite victimised. Feel free to criticise it on public health grounds if you like. You live in a free country.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You seem to feel quite victimised. Feel free to criticise it on public health grounds if you like. You live in a free country.
                  As a "POC" maybe I should feel victimised? What exactly do you mean?

Don't project on me or others, I'm saying what I'm seeing and how odd it is, assuming the posters are adults.

Comment

Don't project on me or others, I'm saying what I'm seeing and how odd it is, assuming the posters are adults.
                    What exactly do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X