BLM London Protest BLM London Protest - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Posts 181 to 188 of 188
  1. #181

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Escape suggests they were destined to go to trial. They weren't..
    It doesn't suggest that at all. I gave you a definition. It says nothing about destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  2. #182

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    35,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    It doesn't suggest that at all. I gave you a definition. It says nothing about destiny.
    hmm yeah

    a baby boy narrowly escaped death’
    ‘A family who narrowly escaped with their lives after their home went up in flames have been dealt a second blow after burglars broke into the damaged house and stole hundreds of pounds worth of goods.’
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  3. #183

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    hmm yeah
    So you agree that it says nothing about destiny. Excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #184

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    35,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    So you agree that it says nothing about destiny. Excellent.
    no.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  5. #185

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    23,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Give it up.
    yes, give it up. I don't say this because I agree with you, but simply that vetran has demonstrated over and over again that he is utterly incapable of following a logical radical argument. He simply doesn't see the contradictions in his reasoning. He can't.

    Trying to have a radical discussion with vetran is like trying to explain the difference between green and red to a blind man...who insists he has perfect colour vision
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

  6. #186

    Godlike

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    yes, give it up. I don't say this because I agree with you, but simply that vetran has demonstrated over and over again that he is utterly incapable of following a logical radical argument. He simply doesn't see the contradictions in his reasoning. He can't.

    Trying to have a radical discussion with vetran is like trying to explain the difference between green and red to a blind man...who insists he has perfect colour vision
    I like vetran, leave him alone.

  7. #187

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    I like vetran, leave him alone.
    WWS

    He keeps a good humour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #188

    Fingers like lightning

    mrdonuts is too good to be a permie

    mrdonuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    756

    Default

    vetran was the clear winner in that discussion

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •