• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BLM London Protest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Escape suggests they were destined to go to trial. They weren't..
    It doesn't suggest that at all. I gave you a definition. It says nothing about destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      It doesn't suggest that at all. I gave you a definition. It says nothing about destiny.
      hmm yeah

a baby boy narrowly escaped death’
      ‘A family who narrowly escaped with their lives after their home went up in flames have been dealt a second blow after burglars broke into the damaged house and stole hundreds of pounds worth of goods.’
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        hmm yeah
        So you agree that it says nothing about destiny. Excellent.

Comment

So you agree that it says nothing about destiny. Excellent.
          no.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Give it up.
            yes, give it up. I don't say this because I agree with you, but simply that vetran has demonstrated over and over again that he is utterly incapable of following a logical radical argument. He simply doesn't see the contradictions in his reasoning. He can't.

Trying to have a radical discussion with vetran is like trying to explain the difference between green and red to a blind man...who insists he has perfect colour vision
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              yes, give it up. I don't say this because I agree with you, but simply that vetran has demonstrated over and over again that he is utterly incapable of following a logical radical argument. He simply doesn't see the contradictions in his reasoning. He can't.

Trying to have a radical discussion with vetran is like trying to explain the difference between green and red to a blind man...who insists he has perfect colour vision
              I like vetran, leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                I like vetran, leave him alone.
                WWS

He keeps a good humour.

Comment

vetran was the clear winner in that discussion

Comment

Working...
                  X