• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old fart checker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old fart checker

Seems lots of us old farts are dropping dead and nobody notices until the smell gets even worse than usual:

Elderly people are dying alone at home due to coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

Maybe we should have a CUK old fart checker, notify the authorities if we don't post some crap on CUK every day.

I second that!

PS Needs adequate security measures. Some on here will be glad to get rid of us, they might assume our identity and make fake post.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You just can't trust these youngsters!

They're just itching to get their mitts on our boomer benefits!
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Having had drinks with some of you old farts, could you advise me on how I can tell if you geezers are dead or not?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Having had drinks with some of you old farts, could you advise me on how I can tell if you geezers are dead or not?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

The smell is worse if we are alive? Blame the lentils!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              The smell is worse if we are alive? Blame the lentils!
              <pfffffffffffft!>
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
              X