• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Patriotic Americans standing up against the BLM Mob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Very interesting/ambiguous wording in your first quote. It's not great English, but hey, what can we expect from your sources.
    Last time Floyd was arrested was in 2009, so yes, his "criminal history" is more than a decade old. Nothing since 2009.

I aim to annoy, I try to find sources even worse than the BBC & Granuaid to wind you up. It is fish in a barrel sometimes. note the court papers are documenting real events. Not something you can find on the BBC.

George Floyd: ‘Gentle giant’ with a criminal record who found redemption in religion | The Star

In Houston, friends and family mourn ‘gentle giant’ George Floyd amid calls for murder charges for cops - HoustonChronicle.com

Now if you had read the source you would have noticed this:

George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    So no convictions / detected criminal activity since 2014. Except of course he tested positive for 2 class A drugs so it looks like he was still on the drugs.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Hardly, I understood exactly what you were implying that a proven racist is the same as a decorated police officer arresting a drug intoxicated criminal.

Thought I would return the cheap shot to you because you are obviously prejudiced.
      By "arresting", do you mean "pressing knee to neck for five minutes until the arrested person has no pulse and is motionless and then keeping the knee pressed for another three minutes?" Because I check the dictionary, and there was no definition that fitted that.

Comment

I aim to annoy, I try to find sources even worse than the BBC & Granuaid to wind you up. It is fish in a barrel sometimes. note the court papers are documenting real events. Not something you can find on the BBC.

George Floyd: ‘Gentle giant’ with a criminal record who found redemption in religion | The Star

In Houston, friends and family mourn ‘gentle giant’ George Floyd amid calls for murder charges for cops - HoustonChronicle.com

Now if you had read the source you would have noticed this:

So no convictions / detected criminal activity since 2014. Except of course he tested positive for 2 class A drugs so it looks like he was still on the drugs.
        What was his conviction / detected criminal activity in 2014? Being released from prison?

Comment

Where is ministrone?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            By "arresting", do you mean "pressing knee to neck for five minutes until the arrested person has no pulse and is motionless and then keeping the knee pressed for another three minutes?" Because I check the dictionary, and there was no definition that fitted that.

No I don't, that is police brutality and it is probably what the Police will rightly be convicted of.

He was however arrested. that is separate.
            Last edited by vetran; 9 June 2020, 16:38.

Comment

What was his conviction / detected criminal activity in 2014? Being released from prison?
              I suppose its difficult to get class A drugs in prison. So if you serve 5 years in prison you haven't been a criminal for 5 years?Interesting slant on it.

Comment

No I don't, that is police brutality and it is probably what the Police will be convicted of.

He was however arrested. that is separate.
                Just checking.

However, I'm shocked that you've jumped the gun and said that that is police brutality before there has been a proper investigation, to discover and evaluate the facts.

We are all very disappointed in you.

Comment

Just checking.

However, I'm shocked that you've jumped the gun and said that that is police brutality before there has been a proper investigation, to discover and evaluate the facts.

We are all very disappointed in you.

Notice the word probably, as always I suggest restraint and waiting for justice.

Comment

Notice the word probably, as always I suggest restraint and waiting for justice.
                    You said probably about the conviction, not about the brutality.

Comment

You said probably about the conviction, not about the brutality.

I have never suggested the Police restraint methods in this case were acceptable. I described them as too aggressive and probably negligent.

I didn't call them murder or assume they were racist based on skin colour like others.

Comment

Working...
                      X