• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Can we not just have Little Britain and The Office both taken off because they're crap?
    This is exactly the type of elitist attitude that makes racists attack people.

Comment

Can we not just have Little Britain and The Office both taken off because they're crap?
      Taken off a streaming service where you can simply choose not to watch them seems a fairly pointless request. I don't think Netflix has a limited number of slots so removing them frees up a space for something you want to watch like M*A*S*H
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Taken off a streaming service where you can simply choose not to watch them seems a fairly pointless request. I don't think Netflix has a limited number of slots so removing them frees up a space for something you want to watch like M*A*S*H

MASH is transphobic, Corporal Clinger is constantly lampooned.

Hawkeye is an alchoholic sex addict. Margaret ridiculed for celibacy. Charles is rich & privileged. They even joke about people's accents.

Ye deities what fascist tools you are!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          MASH is transphobic, Corporal Clinger is constantly lampooned.

Hawkeye is an alchoholic sex addict. Margaret ridiculed for celibacy. Charles is rich & privileged. They even joke about people's accents.

Ye deities what fascist tools you are!
          Clinger isn't transgender.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Clinger isn't transgender.

HTH
            Klinger.

Dresses up in women's clothes (in order to demonstrate that he's a loony and so get discharged). It's should be close enough for the woke.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Klinger.

Dresses up in women's clothes (in order to demonstrate that he's a loony and so get discharged). It's should be close enough for the woke.
              Looks like a cross-dresser to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                No not the Brexit gammon voting variety but the David Walliams and Matt Lucas sort. Seems Little Britan has been confined to bin.

Obviously, I fully expect any involvement in future productions to now be canned or are they the right sort of racists/transphobic media lovelies that get a free pass along with Leigh Francis?
                Never found the show funny; and never even seen a proper episode; but that doesn’t mean it should be removed from the catalogue of history.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I'd like to throw Mrs Brown's Boys in there as well.

Perhaps Channel 5 could have a Battle Royale style game show, where the writers, producers and commissioning editors of each show are sent to an island where they have to battle it out to survive.
                  It's presented to them as a big show where the first prize is a new series.
                  Set up all the cameras, do all the stuff like in a normal reality show, then leave one person to "manage" the show. Cameras switched off, no broadcasts, but the one person chats to them once a day.

Keep it going for a few years
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X