• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Britain

No not the Brexit gammon voting variety but the David Walliams and Matt Lucas sort. Seems Little Britan has been confined to bin.

Obviously, I fully expect any involvement in future productions to now be canned or are they the right sort of racists/transphobic media lovelies that get a free pass along with Leigh Francis?
    Last edited by BlueSharp; 9 June 2020, 14:48.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
    No not the Brexit gammon voting variety but the David Walliams and Matt Lucas sort. Seems Little Britan has been confined to bin.

Obviously, I fully expect any involvement in future productions to now be canned or are they the right sort of racists/transphobic media lovelies that get a free pass along with Leigh Francis?
    Well at least there is something positive coming out of this whole farce.

Comment

Unfunny twunts

Comment

Never seen that tulip

Comment

They did their "I'm a lady" skit for comic/sport/children in need of relief earlier this year. And commented how they shouldn't be doing this anymore.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            They did their "I'm a lady" skit for comic/sport/children in need of relief earlier this year. And commented how they shouldn't be doing this anymore.
            That one aged pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I'm sure they will soon be twatted on twitter!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I'm sure they will soon be twatted on twitter!
                I doubt it, only tory supporters are racist not media luvvies according to the Twitterati. This of their time excuse is nonsense that the BBC is pushing and shows how much they have lost their way with impartiality. Little Britain was called out for it's black face at the time.

They will be coming for league of Gentlemen next for the blackface and anti traveller theme.

Or Mr Bean for his portrayal of people on the spectrum or have a stutter.
                Last edited by BlueSharp; 9 June 2020, 18:13.
                Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

I doubt it, only tory supporters are racist not media luvvies according to the Twitterati. This of their time excuse is nonsense that the BBC is pushing and shows how much they have lost their way with impartiality. Little Britain was called out for it's black face at the time.

They will be coming for league of Gentlemen next for the blackface and anti traveller theme.

Or Mr Bean for his portrayal of people on the spectrum or have a stutter.
                  At least it will be amusing to watch the professionally offended snowflake brigade lose their tulip when shows get removed from iPlayer etc.

Comment

Personally I think they need to remove any James Bond with Roger Moore in. He comes across as very predatory in most of the films.
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                    X