• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nazi headstones will be removed from US veterans cemeteries

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Be gentle with WTFH!
    Anyway, you're my favourite. You have a nice good-natured style of cretinism.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      They would better be described as non-belligerent rather than neutral, given the substantial assistance they were giving the UK.
      I think "selling or leasing" would be a better description of the financial aspect of the assistance
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sorry, I'm too busy today to educate another cretin who can't think logically.
        How did Public Opinion About Entering World War II Change Between 1939 and 1941? | Americans and the Holocaust

This might help your ignorance
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Nazi headstones will be removed from US veterans cemeteries, VA leaders say

Shocking. This historic revisionism is very disrespectful to the American Nazi community. Next thing we know, they'll be removing crosses from American soldiers' gravestones because atheists will be "offended".

They are removing offensive marks on headstones or the headstones themselves that would be illegal in modern Germany. If the slave owner statues had a caption "Thank God I got my slaves cheap at the Market" people would quite reasonably be offended and want the caption removed.

At least rioters didn't pop round and pull them down illegally.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X