• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nazi headstones will be removed from US veterans cemeteries

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazi headstones will be removed from US veterans cemeteries

Nazi headstones will be removed from US veterans cemeteries, VA leaders say

Shocking. This historic revisionism is very disrespectful to the American Nazi community. Next thing we know, they'll be removing crosses from American soldiers' gravestones because atheists will be "offended".

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Nazi headstones will be removed from US veterans cemeteries, VA leaders say

Shocking. This historic revisionism is very disrespectful to the American Nazi community. Next thing we know, they'll be removing crosses from American soldiers' gravestones because atheists will be "offended".
    Atheists tend to not go round doing stupid things. We are a rationale bunch. Don't see us getting together in mobs pulling down Churches because they offend us.

*old Greg bashing away on google trying to find out crap stuff done by Atheists*

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Atheists tend to not go round doing stupid things. We are a rationale bunch. Don't see us getting together in mobs pulling down Churches because they offend us.

*old Greg bashing away on google trying to find out crap stuff done by Atheists*
      I'm an atheist myself. As long as I get to rename Christmas to Winterval every year, I'm happy.

Comment

Does this date back to when the USA was undecided on which side to join in ww2?
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
          Does this date back to when the USA was undecided on which side to join in ww2?
          In your head, probably.

Comment

In your head, probably.
            You do know the USA were neutral until Germany declared war on them?
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

You do know the USA were neutral until Germany declared war on them?
              They would better be described as non-belligerent rather than neutral, given the substantial assistance they were giving the UK.

However, if we take neutrality as the official status, neutrality does not equate to "undecided on which side to join in ww2".

Non-belligerent - Wikipedia

HTH

Comment

They would better be described as non-belligerent rather than neutral, given the substantial assistance they were giving the UK.

However, if we take neutrality as the official status, neutrality does not equate to "undecided on which side to join in ww2".

Non-belligerent - Wikipedia

HTH
                So you think if Britan had fallen the USA would of rode to the rescue? They firmly saw the Japan/China conflict as a British colonial problem and appeared none fussed about the reunification of German speaking countries.
                Last edited by BlueSharp; 10 June 2020, 11:19.
                Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

So you think if Britan had fallen the USA would of rode to the rescue?
                  Sorry, I'm too busy today to educate another cretin who can't think logically.

Comment

Sorry, I'm too busy today to educate another cretin who can't think logically.

Be gentle with WTFH!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X