• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The wisdom of General

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wisdom of General

Wisdom of the crowd - Wikipedia

Don't laugh.
    It's the start of a new bull market (to the moon)
    30.77%
    It's just a bear market rally (crash ahead)
    15.38%
    I'm on the rebound from andyW's mum :(
    53.85%
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Needs a "Haven't got a clue" option. Have done mathematical modelling of distillation columns but have never understood economics.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Needs a "Haven't got a clue" option. Have done mathematical modelling of distillation columns but have never understood economics.
      That puts you way ahead of all the so-called experts.

At least you know you don't have a clue.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

It's a bull market right up to the second when it isn't

HTH BIDI

Comment

I predict at some point in the future it will be a bull market you just have to Hodl.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

A bar chart isn't a technical chart. Even scootie knows that.

Didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I thought that's what the Andyw's Mum option was for...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X