• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed

Wow, that was a hairy three months. New gig starting that I’m really looking forward to. Outside as a bonus I’m usually in the south of France home during downtime so it’s been a challenge staying relatively sane! This awful virus.....
    Last edited by Wilmslow; 10 June 2020, 21:18.

Comment

Well done you and in these desperate times we need all the delivery drivers we can get. Look forward to you delivering some John Lewis tat to my house.

Comment

Have a 'nana.

Comment

There's hope for everyone.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Great work, how much does Amazon delivery pay these days?
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Wow, that was a hairy three months. New gig starting that I’m really looking forward to. Outside as a bonus .
              Nice one, enjoy! Shame the weather has turned.

Urgent! Fruit and veg picker jobs - June 2020 - 3307 Fruit and veg picker vacancies | Jooble

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X