• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peoples Democratic Front of Seattle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peoples Democratic Front of Seattle

Trump says domestic terrorists have taken over Seattle and demands CHAZ be retaken | Daily Mail Online

How long before our big cities are annexed by the freedom fighters?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Trump says domestic terrorists have taken over Seattle and demands CHAZ be retaken | Daily Mail Online

How long before our big cities are annexed by the freedom fighters?
    Freedom is alien to their belief, they're just thugs intent on criminal damage and self aggrandisement, Trump is right.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
      Freedom is alien to their belief, they're just thugs intent on criminal damage and self aggrandisement
      Totally agree with you. The sooner Trump and his family are prevented from their thuggery and self aggrandisement, the sooner America has the opportunity to become the land of the free.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
      Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
      The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
      Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
      I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It amazes me how easily the lib tards are manipulated by social media. This protest has now lost all meaning and is turning in to a farce.
        Last edited by BlueSharp; 11 June 2020, 08:10.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
          Freedom is alien to their belief, they're just thugs intent on criminal damage and self aggrandisement, Trump is right.
          The rapper is now the warlord there. He is protecting the people and businesses for a fee. Nice to see entrepreneurs from deprived backgrounds working with local businesses.

Comment

Demonstrators have taken control of a six-block area of downtown Seattle and are manning barricadesThere are reports of armed patrols demanding ID to enter the 'Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone'
            Remember folks:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Remember folks:
              A very good point well made. It's in their constitution to shoot not talk.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                A very good point well made. It's in their constitution to shoot not talk.
                Bearing arms is not the same as shooting.

HTH

The shooting is Seattle seems to have come from an anti BLM right wing activist.

Man drives car into Seattle protest crowd and shoots demonstrator | US news | The Guardian

Comment

It amazes me how easily the lib tards are manipulated by social media. This protest has now lost all meaning and is turning in to a farce.
                  It amazes me how the alt-right are so easily manipulated by social media into believing that the protest has now lost all meaning and is turning in to a farce. Could me worse - it could be MSM doing the manipulating and we know that's even more untrustworthy.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It amazes me how easily the right are easily manipulated by social media. Create a fake video or a meme and they get all uppity.
                    FTFY
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X