• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice place to live eh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can ANYONE reccomend anger MANAGEment classes for a doughnut?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Can ANYONE reccomend anger MANAGEment classes for a doughnut?
      That would just be trying to tackle the symptoms. He would do better to explore and address his deep-seated personal inadequacies.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        That would just be trying to tackle the symptoms. He would do better to explore and address his deep-seated personal inadequacies.

You mean like using American English to spell?

Comment

You mean like using American English to spell?
          Any form of spelling is an achievement for mr donuts [sic].

Comment

Donuts' central link is relevant to the discussion. If you look at the amount spent on schooling per pupil, it is far higher in many high ethnic areas, like Tower Hamlets, than elsewhere. As I've (boringly) said before, we need to focus equally on all those left behind.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Donuts' central link is relevant to the discussion. If you look at the amount spent on schooling per pupil, it is far higher in many high ethnic areas, like Tower Hamlets, than elsewhere. As I've (boringly) said before, we need to focus equally on all those left behind.

Hang the heretic!

stop being reasonable.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

wow, they certainly dont like facing up to the truth, they have no argument, just retorting to name calling and abuse

Comment

and a final reference

"In 1807, Britain declared all slave trading illegal. The king of Bonny (in what is now the Nigerian delta) was dismayed at the conclusion of the practice.

We think this trade must go on. That is the verdict of our oracle and the priests. They say that your country, however great, can never stop a trade ordained by God himself."

lets stop this now

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post

lets stop this now
                    Again, I totally agree. Stop racism. Stop slavery.

Comment

Again, I totally agree. Stop racism. Stop slavery.
                      Don't put words into his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X