• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice place to live eh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Shocking footage shows Hackney police officer wrestle with suspect as passersby take selfies | Daily Mail Online

I would hate to be a police person in this country right now. I wonder even if these idiots will face prosecution.

Lawless Britain.

Trigger warning. Article from the DM.
    I blame the MP for the area
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Tory world, like the 80's all over again. Lawlessness, broken economy, everyone in debt to their eyeballs. We now just need a war with an island nation no one cares about.
      History is yet another of your non-strong points.

Comment

Tory world, like the 80's all over again. Lawlessness, broken economy, everyone in debt to their eyeballs. We now just need a war with an island nation no one cares about.
        Good job you didn't mention Scotland having a decent football team or the likenesses would be uncanny.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

it shouldnt be defund the police it should be defund the BBC

Comment

Disappointing slip in standards. No mention of the perpetrator's nor Hackney's house prices

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Disappointing slip in standards. No mention of the perpetrator's nor Hackney's house prices
              Nor any mention of their religion or if they possibly looked foreign.

Weird that.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Then again it did appear (from the above) they were referring to actual footage which you could judge yourself. BBC said little about the actual incident although it was all there. I can't comment as I'm not willing to further the DM cause or the social media cause

Comment

Comparison fail for starters Thatcher was a prime minister with an eye for detail and had an ideology which she followed even if you didn't agree with it.

BJ has no eye for detail and no ideology apart from ensuring he is the leader.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It kinda irks me that the Brits infected with the Police Outrage in the US are pretending that our police and standards in any way emulate those over the pond >_> it's nowhere near.
                    No idea why they're trying hard to paint that picture, it's ridiculous.

Comment

the biased media should make these facts clear

slavery was not limited to black people being enslaved, 1.25 million europeans were captured and taken to africa as slaves

Barbary slave trade - Wikipedia

the real disadvantaged in the uk are white men

Poor white men are the UK’s new underprivileged minority — Quartz

these so called race riots should stop now

why dont they fix the current slavery problem if they want to improve things or maybe destroying UK society is really their aim

Africa now has world'''s highest rate of modern-day slavery — Quartz Africa
                      Last edited by mrdonuts; 14 June 2020, 12:50.

Comment

Working...
                      X