WWF upset people now WWF upset people now
Posts 1 to 6 of 6

My post count is Majestic

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

Default WWF upset people now

David Attenborough WWF charity video is deleted over racism fears | Daily Mail Online

David Attenborough WWF charity video is deleted over racism fears after his voiceover talked of 'stabilising the population' over images of Asian people

• World Wildlife Fund shared footage showing Asian people bathing in a river
    • Sir David, 94, urges listeners to 'stabilise the human population' as clip is shown
    • Viewers said it unfairly 'blames people of colour for a growing global population'
    https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.GROW
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is always on top

Chinese have been busy removing hundreds of thousands of people damaging the planet with their genetically engineered virus*

*Just a conspiracy theory, there's no proof or truth in this of course.

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

If they're bathing in a river, odds are that they're not going to be watching an Attenborough documentary.

"Viewers said it unfairly 'blames people of colour for a growing global population'"

Wow. Perhaps viewers need to fact check before they get triggered. A lovely leftist agenda in play here. Clinton must be rubbin her nubbin.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    "Viewers said it unfairly 'blames people of colour for a growing global population'"

Wow. Perhaps viewers need to fact check before they get triggered. A lovely leftist agenda in play here. Clinton must be rubbin her nubbin.
    Amazing how the Wail picks up these stories - like the one about the pubs the other day.

Are any of the "viewers" that are up in arms about it actually just the writers of Wail stories, desperately trying to stir up their loyal fanbase
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Amazing how the Wail picks up these stories - like the one about the pubs the other day.

Are any of the "viewers" that are up in arms about it actually just the writers of Wail stories, desperately trying to stir up their loyal fanbase

WWF are accused of racism and apologises is a story.

They suggested population control is necessary (pretty obvious by now) and were accused of racism because the backdrop was of non white people, of the many countries having population growth over 2% only Iceland & Luxembourg appear to predominately white.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

d000hg - scorchio!

They wouldn't hesitate to throw Sir. David under the bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing