• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White patriots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One's pissed himself and who is Brit Ian? (Parody Post)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Man arrested over urinating on PC Keith Palmer memorial - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Both as bad as each other. Nice if we could ditch the violent extremists on both sides.
        You're so biased you can't see the difference. let me help you ....

BLM protests - valid protest for a very real change that is required. 10's of thousands protesters of mixed ages and ethnic backgrounds, with a very small minority causing trouble.

Britain First protests - protesting to keep Britain white, taking back 'our' country. Hundreds of mostly white male drunken protesters, with a very large majority causing trouble.

Can you see the difference? I know this doesn't fit your narrative, but go on, open your mind and see where it takes you
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Just for a bit of balance.

French police clash with anti-racism activists in Paris - BBC News

Both as bad as each other. Nice if we could ditch the violent extremists on both sides.
          26 people out of 15000 "questioned".

London protests: More than 100 arrests after violent clashes with police - BBC News

Over a hundred arrested out of a few hundred who turned up.

Not really a balanced view is it?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

BLM protests - valid protest for a very real change that is required. 10's of thousands protesters of mixed ages and ethnic backgrounds, with a very small minority causing trouble.

Britain First protests - protesting to keep Britain white, taking back 'our' country. Hundreds of mostly white male drunken protesters, with a very large majority causing trouble.

Can you see the difference? I know this doesn't fit your narrative, but go on, open your mind and see where it takes you
            False equivalence is just one of the weapons within Xoggy's reasoning arsenal, along with syllogism, whataboutery and slippery slope.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              False equivalence is just one of the weapons within Xoggy's reasoning arsenal, along with syllogism, whataboutery and slippery slope.
              The right wingers love whataboutery
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

So might this have something to do with it?

Daily Mail frantically back tracking....
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Picnic anyone

Part of no protest

London protests: Thug SPITS on woman enjoying picnic in Hyde Park after statue protesters clashed with BLM rally

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

The right wingers love whataboutery
                    Yeah, but what about lefties who love it?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Maybe you didn't notice, I said violent extremists. I wasn't talking about peaceful protesters.

In other posts I said that most, including me, supported removal of statues of slavers etc. just against vandalism, or removal of statues of Churchill, Nelson and others rightly praised for their main actions, not some views that hardly anyone knew about before these people dragged it up.

Typical of you lot, anyone who doesn't embrace your unrealistic views gets called racist. Better to work with human nature rather than just pretend you can change it by waving banners. Protesting against real racism today is one thing but digging up obscure issues from the past hardly helps.
                      Last edited by xoggoth; 14 June 2020, 12:58.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X