• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White patriots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a remainer, I reckon most Brexiteers wouldn't piss on the police if they were on fire given the tulipshow at the BLM protests. Kneeling FFS!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      What do we reckon - Brexiteer or Remainer?
      Never attribute something to malice that can be explained by incompetence. I doubt the guy even noticed the memorial. So I'm going to say Bretard.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Clearly not many understand the modern world. It's not about equality or treating people equally.

Would you give everyone a free audiobook? No, you'd give the deaf person a free book. It's about treating everyone fairly.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
          the biased media should make these facts clear

slavery was not limited to black people being enslaved, 1.25 million europeans were captured and taken to africa as slaves

Barbary slave trade - Wikipedia

the real disadvantaged in the uk are white men

Poor white men are the UK’s new underprivileged minority — Quartz

these so called race riots should stop now

why dont they fix the current slavery problem if they want to improve things or maybe destroying UK society is really their aim

Africa now has world'''s highest rate of modern-day slavery — Quartz Africa
          But how will you deal with the NWO control of the MSM?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            No. I'm with Tarby. Kylie is way hotter than Madonna
            Rachel Stevens is way hotter than both
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              The document was written in 2008.
              So in the 10 years your Tory bosses have been in charge, there has been zero progression?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Man admits urinating at PC Keith Palmer memorial during protest - BBC News

Prosecutor Michael Mallon said Banks, a Tottenham Hotspur fan, was in central London to "protect statues", but admitted he did not know which statues.
                He was said to have drunk 16 pints during Friday night into Saturday morning, and had not been to sleep.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Man admits urinating at PC Keith Palmer memorial during protest - BBC News

Prosecutor Michael Mallon said Banks, a Tottenham Hotspur fan, was in central London to "protect statues", but admitted he did not know which statues.
                  He was said to have drunk 16 pints during Friday night into Saturday morning, and had not been to sleep.
                  Good to see the caliber of the Patriots protecting our history.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    He's a remainer, I reckon most Brexiteers wouldn't piss on the police if they were on fire given the tulipshow at the BLM protests. Kneeling FFS!
                    He's a Brexiter:

Man jailed for urinating at PC Keith Palmer memorial during protest - BBC News

Sounds like he voted for Brexit but he did not know which type of Brexit.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      He's a Brexiter:

Man jailed for urinating at PC Keith Palmer memorial during protest - BBC News

Sounds like he voted for Brexit but he did not know which type of Brexit.
                      Strange his preference isn't in the linked article? So its clear which way you voted as you make tulip up without evidence so you are obviously a remainer!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X