• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White patriots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Do please explain as I don't speak idjit like you.
    Point out the parts you don't understand, and I'll see how I can help you understand. Where are you struggling?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Point out the parts you don't understand, and I'll see how I can help you understand. Where are you struggling?

Oh maybe the bit where you lost and couldn't admit it.

I think we are back to this morning, I don't need a new arsehole, we have you and you spout enough poop for both of us.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Oh maybe the bit where you lost and couldn't admit it.

I think we are back to this morning, I don't need a new arsehole, we have you and you spout enough poop for both of us.
        Quote that bit please. Explain what you don't understand, and then I will try to help you to understand.

Comment

Quote that bit please. Explain what you don't understand, and then I will try to help you to understand.
          You think you are intelligent but most of you arguments are varying types of "Hey Diego, I ordered 2 full breakfasts"

Comment

Ah yes a utopian world where everyone is equal.

Harrison Bergeron

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Ah yes a utopian world where everyone is equal.

Harrison Bergeron

Nobody was smarter than anybody else. Nobody was better looking than anybody else.
              I should be gone by 2081 so that could be possible, if everyone sinks to Old Smegs level.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You can defend Floyd as someone who was entitled to due process as opposed to being choked to death on the pavement. I've not seen anyone build him up to be better that Mother Theresa, but maybe I've missed something. More likely you're being dishonest because some people have said some nice things about him being a family man, or a hard worker, or did some community/ charity / church work or some such. People often say nice things about dead people, even those with a criminal record. But feel free to shown me the better than Mother Theresa comparisons (or try to worm out of it if that suits you better).
                The autopsy described heart failure as the cause of death, due to his poor heart health. It is not confirmed he was strangled to death by the cop, despite the simple conclusions people draw from the cops knee.

I would also say, if you resist arrest, you are not entitled to anything . Floyd could have just got in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
                  The autopsy described heart failure as the cause of death, due to his poor heart health. It is not confirmed he was strangled to death by the cop, despite the simple conclusions people draw from the cops knee.

I would also say, if you resist arrest, you are not entitled to anything . Floyd could have just got in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                  There have been two autopsies. Both concluded that it was homicide. Why are you dodging this fact?

Comment

If people resist arrest, especially if they are violent, police have a right to restrain them. It isn't the polices' fault if they have a heart attack. However, I can't see that kneeling on someone's neck for a long period sounds like a reasonable method of restraint. Don't claim to be an expert on such things but maybe a review of permissible methods is needed.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Aw sweet. You've got to love these police violence apologists.

No. Wait

You don't.

I do wonder why they feel they have to defend the patently indefensible.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X