• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Joe Biden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Come on, doogie, you can work it out.
    Nearing 80, being a bit overweight isn't really your biggest worry. He doesn't seem in bad physical shape, still out playing golf like an other retiree.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Nearing 80, being a bit overweight isn't really your biggest worry. He doesn't seem in bad physical shape, still out playing golf like an other retiree.
      He isn't a bit overweight. He's obese.

Comment

Something told you that all white people had been forced to give $10 to a POC.
        Did that not happen?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Did that not happen?
          Not from the article you referenced. I quoted you back the relevant section which said something quite different.

Comment

Not from the article you referenced. I quoted you back the relevant section which said something quite different.
            'The white people … I see you, I see every single one of you and I remember your faces,' said the speaker.
            Call it what you will.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Call it what you will.
              If you think that is forcing people, you are a very delicate petal. You'll always get a nutter saying nutty things at "events" like this. Easy enough to ignore, I should think.

Comment

If you think that is forcing people, you are a very delicate petal. You'll always get a nutter saying nutty things at "events" like this. Easy enough to ignore, I should think.
                That is a definite threat in a highly volatile and anarchic place now being run by 'nutters' which automatic weapons.

If you need to split hairs over the word 'forced' then you can have this one - well done

Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Comment

That is a definite threat in a highly volatile and anarchic place now being run by 'nutters' which automatic weapons.

If you need to split hairs over the word 'forced' then you can have this one - well done

Doesn't mean it didn't happen.
                  Let's give the fuller quote:

‘I want you to find by the time you leave this autonomous zone, I want you to … to give $10 to one African American person from this autonomous zone,’ the protester says.

‘If you have a hard time giving $10 you got to think are you really down with this struggle, are you really down with the movement.

‘If that is a challenge for you, I’m not sure you are in the right place.’

Several individuals began to applaud the suggestion.

'The white people … I see you, I see every single one of you and I remember your faces,' said the speaker.
                  If you think that's forcing, you're beyond help.

Comment

Let's give the fuller quote:

If you think that's forcing, you're beyond help.
                    For snowflakes and lefties it is forcing, it’s what you get for being so reliant on other people’s approval.

Either way, whether your personal interpretation of this sees this as forcing or not doesn’t negate the original context of how unhinged the left have become. Which was the reason I brought up this example.

Like I said, if you need to be so pedantic about the word ‘forced’ then you can take it as something else and have your CUK win for today.

Forced, encouraged, threatened, guilted, shamed. Whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

He isn't a bit overweight. He's obese.
                      Trump is morbidly obese, that's medical fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X