• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Joe Biden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
    The media, writers and commentators haven't been ignoring it, it's been ongoing for decades. It sounds like you should read this book from the mid 1990s :

Dervla Murphy - South From the Limpopo

South from the Limpopo: Travels Through South Africa by Dervla Murphy
    Mr D appears to be a follower of White genocide conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
      more important even than trumps girth

During May 2020, in South Africa, there were fifteen farm attacks and four farm murders, whilst only one farm attack was averted.

During April 2020, there were seventeen farm attacks and one farm murder. During the month of March 2020, there were six farm murders and thirty-five farm attacks.

During the month of February 2020, there were eight farm murders and 31 farm attacks in South Africa, whilst one farm attack was successfully averted.

odd how the media seem to ignore this issue

Farm Attacks and Murders in South Africa | Broadcasting the pain of South African farmers
      Not at all the following farm murders were reported in the Daily Telegraph last year.

Two white South African farmers jailed for the racist murder of a black teenager
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

to be fair the telegraph does report on a small number of the murders, but searching the guardian i fail to find any, and there are almost 4000 of them

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
          to be fair the telegraph does report on a small number of the murders, but searching the guardian i fail to find any, and there are almost 4000 of them
          Presumably, that's because you're a cretin. It took me less than 30 seconds.

Murders of farmers in South Africa at 20-year low, research shows | World news | The Guardian

Comment

Working...
          X