• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keeping promises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened is that inevitably countries run by incompetent liars got hit very hard, where as well run Govts like in Germany, South Korea, Canada did excellent work managing what was predicted to happen.

I live and pay taxes in the UK so I have the right to express my views on the obvious incompetence and lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Now either **** off back to Russia or get with the programme.
      Do you always resort to racism when you don't like the point of view someone who was born in a different country but lives in the UK has?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Do you always resort to racism when you don't like the point of view someone who was born in a different country but lives in the UK has?
        Churchill became deeply insecure ever since I’ve wiped him over the floor on here in public x86 assembly competition

The real irony (which iw too subtle for him) is to hear “go home” when somebody does not like Govt - it’s only in dictatorship people supposed to love the Govt, it’s totally unhealthy to do so in a supposed democracy, even so backwards (first past the post idiocy, that maybe was still a good idea 100 years ago) like in the UK
        Last edited by AtW; 9 July 2020, 06:48.

Comment

Being Russian isn't a "race".

Poor attempt at "White Knighting".

Try fascist, anti semite, homophobe, sexist or bigot next time. Maybe perm any 4 from the 5.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Or just try stupid, nicely includes all of the above

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Or just try stupid, nicely includes all of the above
              Nice try, equally incorrect though. Better luck next time.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Nice try, equally incorrect though. Better luck next time.
                Equality is one of the many simple concepts you still don’t or won’t get.

Comment

I always find it interesting that racists don't understand what racism is particularly when they claim to love the government so much.

They clearly don't understand the laws the government passes-
                  Equality Act 2010
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I always find it interesting that racists don't understand what racism is particularly when they claim to love the government so much.

They clearly don't understand the laws the government passes-
                    Equality Act 2010
                    Pulling up our commie subversive friend on his hatred of the country that has provided succour in his flight from conscription does not mean "I love the government".

Comment

Pulling up our commie subversive friend on his hatred of the country that has provided succour in his flight from conscription does not mean "I love the government".
                      However your equating lack of love for Govt with lack of love for the country means you are pretty stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X