• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

92 year old grannys matter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    So you think that even with two autopsies saying that it was homicide, it's too early to jump to conclusions?

I do look forward to you arranging a demo or vigil in support of this lady, or are you all talk?

We do NOW have 2 autopsies saying it was in the ME's opinion Homicide. You were starting the lynching parties based on the video. You were certain the 4 cops were guilty of racially aggravated murder which has still not been proven, it won't be until the court case.

Basically the Autopsies have ruled out a sad accident or natural causes. but as they say:

Two autopsies both find George Floyd died by homicide, but differ on some key details - CBS News

But the report released later Monday by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office said Floyd died of "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression." The manner of death was ruled homicide, but the office noted that "is not a legal determination of culpability or intent." A preliminary autopsy report cited earlier by prosecutors said the county medical examiner's review "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."
    Whilst you seem to think Homicide=Murder it doesn't, it covers both our Murder & Manslaughter.

homicide/ˈhɒmɪsʌɪd/
    Learn to pronounce

nounNORTH AMERICAN

[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• the killing of one person by another.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"he was charged with homicide"[/COLOR]

It doesn't mean that by law anyone is guilty of intending to kill someone it could be considered negligence or recklessness in court.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      We do NOW have 2 autopsies saying it was in the ME's opinion Homicide. You were starting the lynching parties based on the video. You were certain the 4 cops were guilty of racially aggravated murder which has still not been proven, it won't be until the court case.

Basically the Autopsies have ruled out a sad accident or natural causes. but as they say:

Two autopsies both find George Floyd died by homicide, but differ on some key details - CBS News

Whilst you seem to think Homicide=Murder it doesn't, it covers both our Murder & Manslaughter.

It doesn't mean that by law anyone is guilty of intending to kill someone it could be considered negligence or recklessness in court.
      Please show me a post where I was starting the lynching parties, or admit that you are a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        No Wikipedia page for that but: Urban Dictionary: All talk and no action

Bit difficult to arrange a vigil for her she is too terrified to want to be identified!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Please show me a post where I was starting the lynching parties, or admit that you are a liar.

Apologies it was poetic expression. You had already decided their guilt and were demanding justice before trial a lot like cowboy lynching party. You may not have recognised your behaviour as those in such parties frequently believe they are serving the law.

So do you concede Homicide is not the same as murder and and the mE's ruling just states the fact that someone died at the hand of another? I am able to do so, it also reinforces my point that its not over until the Judge / Jury return a verdict. You seem to think it confers guilt.

Comment

Bit difficult to arrange a vigil for her she is too terrified to want to be identified!
            You could do one for all OAPs that have been attacked:

Rapist caged for mugging OAP after following him home from lap-dancing club - Daily Record

301 Moved Permanently

OAP mugged in street

OAP mugged outside Sussex Place shops, Swindon police say | Swindon Advertiser

Mugging suspect nabbed in Windmill Street, Gravesend

https://www.scotsman.com/news/oap-mu...veside-1723022

And so on...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Apologies it was poetic expression. You had already decided their guilt and were demanding justice before trial a lot like cowboy lynching party. You may not have recognised your behaviour as those in such parties frequently believe they are serving the law.

So do you concede Homicide is not the same as murder and and the mE's ruling just states the fact that someone died at the hand of another? I am able to do so, it also reinforces my point that its not over until the Judge / Jury return a verdict. You seem to think it confers guilt.
              So you're a liar, but too dishonest to admit it. What a surprise. Show me where I was demanding justice before a trial. I was advocating justice, and a trial is part of the judicial process.

I've never said homicide is the same as murder, so no need to concede anything.

Comment

Where is the difficulty in arranging a vigil for someone whose name you don't know?

Comment

you do know that 93% of black homicides in the USA are perpetrated by other black people

seems odd that the focus is not on reducing these huge numbers, again maybe it doesnt fit with the agenda

sad really sad, you people want to have a long hard look in the mirror
                  Last edited by mrdonuts; 17 June 2020, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
                    you do know that 93% of black homicides in the USA are perpetrated by other black people

seems odd that the focus is not on reducing these huge numbers, again maybe it doesnt fit with the agenda

sad really sad, you people want to have a long hard look in the mirror
                    That wouldn't fit the Democrat rhetoric.

After all, they introduced the Jim Crow laws, despite them being something you'd expect Republicans to introduce. They don't like talking about that either though.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      That wouldn't fit the Democrat rhetoric.

After all, they introduced the Jim Crow laws, despite them being something you'd expect Republicans to introduce. They don't like talking about that either though.
                      You would only expect the Republicans to have introduced them if you know little about US political history.

Comment

Working...
                      X