• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For Cojack - Binding Query

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious question

What sort of lifespan can I expect out of a RocketBook? (6 months/12months/Maybe more?)
    I take a lot of notes at project meetings and site meetings.
    If I am doing a site strategy there can be over 50 pages of notes depending on the size and georgraphy of the site.
    I can see that there might be some value in at least trying one but at £60+ for starters, well, I would like some return on the investment!
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

They also need to have lots more pages - I can do 20 A5 pages (I don't like A4 notebooks) in one meeting as I will write down pretty much everything in case it comes in useful later.

I don't necessarily have time mid-meeting to scan and clean a page (definitely not the microwave method!) and keep going.

Comment

I have had my RB since December & it’s used daily & still going strong

Yes need more pages
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

I've had time to look at this thread and Rocketbooks - it's a whole new world to me!

I'm having problems with note taking while WFH, it's too difficult to take notes digitally if you are using your laptop for Zoom/Teams meetings and your iPad as a second monitor.

I'll try the Office Lens option first to see if it works.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
          X