• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get your Vit D!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i take Beryllium and Erbium together, every day, just after work

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Very old news. My GP advised me to take extra vitamin D in March. If you take them, it should be with food, preferably fatty food and not taken in the evening.
      Your GP recognised you cannot manage your diet.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        i take Beryllium and Erbium together, every day, just after work
        Aren't they two of Jacob Rees-Mogg's children?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Your GP recognised you cannot manage your diet.
          Rather a simplistic response from you.

Vitamin D is mainly reliant on sunlight, despite having the correct diet, I still get a shortage of Vitamin D in the winter. For medical reasons including ongoing cancer screening, I have monthly blood tests. Larger doses of Vitamin D will help the immune system.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Very old news. My GP advised me to take extra vitamin D in March. If you take them, it should be with food, preferably fatty food and not taken in the evening.
            And if you take it close to midnight it will turn you into a pumpkin?

Comment

A leading scientist has found that even semen has a form of vitamins that fights off Covid efficiently.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                So you're saying that people who spend their lives inside and have a poor diet are more at risk than those who live in houses in the country and eat healthily.

Next on DP states the blooming obvious: Bear faeces found in wood.
                It might not be obvious to EVERYBODY that Vit D deficiency changes the mortality rate of Covid-19 from 4% to 98%, but hey, don't let that stop you.

Comment

Yes, and it should have been Government / NHS policy? The current policy from NHS direct:
                  There have been some news reports about vitamin D reducing the risk of coronavirus. However, there is currently not enough evidence to support this.

Do not buy more vitamin D than you need.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    It might not be obvious to EVERYBODY that Vit D deficiency changes the mortality rate of Covid-19 from 4% to 98%, but hey, don't let that stop you.
                    It’s BS for sure for vit D having such massive effect - would have been plenty of confirmations if it was true, it’s not like levels of vit D hard to measure everywhere

I am taking it as supplement but no way difference is that large - faked Web photo most likely in the first place or bad study of 780 Indonesian patients

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      It’s BS for sure for vit D having such massive effect - would have been plenty of confirmations if it was true, it’s not like levels of vit D hard to measure everywhere

I am taking it as supplement but no way difference is that large - faked Web photo most likely in the first place or bad study of 780 Indonesian patients
                      HOW DARE YOU doubt the Daily Mail reporting!

Comment

Working...
                      X