• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor lifestyle

“ The new essential for super-rich homeowners: your own private hospital

High-end homes now come with air filters and self-sanitising wardrobes

A new item has been added to the wish list of ultra-wealthy homeowners: their own private hospital. Now that people have become wary of visiting surgeries and private hospitals have been given over to support the NHS, the super-rich are going to new lengths to ensure they can get the care they want. “

The new essential for super-rich homeowners: your own private hospital

Join medical school today! Would you like to know more?

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    “ The new essential for super-rich homeowners: your own private hospital

High-end homes now come with air filters and self-sanitising wardrobes

A new item has been added to the wish list of ultra-wealthy homeowners: their own private hospital. Now that people have become wary of visiting surgeries and private hospitals have been given over to support the NHS, the super-rich are going to new lengths to ensure they can get the care they want. “

The new essential for super-rich homeowners: your own private hospital

Join medical school today! Would you like to know more?
    I wonder which one of mine or my wifes clients will get one of these first!
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

Sounds like the plot from Elysium.

Comment

It reads like they're consulting + spa rooms rather than hospitals. Probably for the best because actual hospitals at such a small scale would likely be highly clinically unsafe.

Comment

I hear Carnival are selling off six ships. Surely that would be the ultimate rich gits toy? You can have a hospital on it and all other things a rich person needs to live in isolation, with the bonus that you can move it about.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I hear Carnival are selling off six ships. Surely that would be the ultimate rich gits toy? You can have a hospital on it and all other things a rich person needs to live in isolation, with the bonus that you can move it about.
            And try to live outside all tax jurisdictions.

Just need to get them all on these and then see where you can get a cheap 1970s diesel military submarine from.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              And try to live outside all tax jurisdictions.

Just need to get them all on these and then see where you can get a cheap 1970s diesel military submarine from.
              Diesels are baby killers now, not kewl - PR disaster if anybody finds out.

Nice clean nuclear sub is the way to go now

HTH

Comment

Diesels are baby killers now, not kewl - PR disaster if anybody finds out.

Nice clean nuclear sub is the way to go now

HTH
                Nuclear is expensive, hard to maintain, hard to fill up and attracts too much attention. Maybe biodiesel is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Nuclear is expensive, hard to maintain, hard to fill up and attracts too much attention. Maybe biodiesel is the answer.
                  Maybe you should ask Santa for the sense of humour, again

Comment

Maybe you should ask Santa for the sense of humour, again

Noted.

Comment

Working...
                    X