• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vax VRS5W Carpet Cleaner - Does anyone's house staff use one of these?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vax VRS5W Carpet Cleaner - Does anyone's house staff use one of these?

If they do can you show them my thread in Technical please? I think the one I'm trying to fix is missing a part.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-question.html

It's one of these

P.S. You get a like for quality trolling, a like and thanks for actually helping and a report for crap trolling.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 18 June 2020, 16:46.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

AYSYCOTBAC?

When the carpets get dirty, we replace them.

I've asked my batman and he says his butler's servant uses a V130 to clean their 3rd shed.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I can highly recommend Best Quality Vacuum place - they repair vacuums among other things, ask for Ed there.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        If they do can you show them my thread in Technical please? I think the one I'm trying to fix is missing a part.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-question.html

It's one of these

P.S. You get a like for quality trolling, a like and thanks for actually helping and a report for crap trolling.
        INKSPE

You've been contracting how long and don't have a cleaner?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          INKSPE You've been contracting how long and don't have a cleaner?
          AFAIK Pooper is tied up in his long term Heathrow Thistle deep cleaning contract

Comment

I see a trend forming here so just for the avoidance of doubt, this is for the in-laws. They have already mentioned the fact I've got crap loads of money and they are pretty cheap to buy but '**** off, I'm not spending a penny on you lot' has resolved that situation.

Comment

He was just leaning over to pick something up off the floor, while he was doing the hoovering naked, what with the hot weather and everything.

Still, if it's cost me £50 in spare parts, it's saved me thousands in spare parts removal at Dr Kongchareonsombat's clinic.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                He was just leaning over to pick something up off the floor, while he was doing the hoovering naked, what with the hot weather and everything.

Still, if it's cost me £50 in spare parts, it's saved me thousands in spare parts removal at Dr Kongchareonsombat's clinic.
                Does he always smear the cleaner nozzle with vaseline before he does the hoovering?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Does he always smear the cleaner nozzle with vaseline before he does the hoovering?
                  That's goose grease, not vaseline.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    That's goose grease, not vaseline.
                    Indeed. The lady demands only the highest quality produce to meet her exacting standards.

Comment

Working...
                    X