• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any of you pervert IT contractors buying this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I will stick to buying breast milk mail order thanks, you can keep your weird fetishes.
    If you're buying it from MF, you do know it's Suity's?

Comment

NSFW to click

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Used bath water? Think that's one of the very few things not on my pervy list.

And a couple more ! NSFW

I nearly posted this one the other night.

https://sickcdn.azureedge.net/mainpic33465/33465.jpg

https://sickcdn.azureedge.net/mainpic30228/30228.jpeg

https://sickcdn.azureedge.net/mainpic30191/30191.png
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I didn't notice they were jpgs and kept clicking wondering why the link didn't work. Filled up me downloads folder with pervy images.

Most unusual!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

who needs bath water fetish , most IT contractors are very happy with their blow up sex dolls

Comment

A few weeks ago I kept seeing videos on my youtube feed about her and other twitch girls - some making 7 figures out of 'simps' who pay subscription fees to watch them do not very much. This one popped up today:

Why people pay money for this when pr0n sites are free amazes me...
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              A few weeks ago I kept seeing videos on my youtube feed about her and other twitch girls - some making 7 figures out of 'simps' who pay subscription fees to watch them do not very much. This one popped up today:

Why people pay money for this when pr0n sites are free amazes me...
              I must be old. I'm not really sure what a youtube feed is.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                I must be old. I'm not really sure what a youtube feed is.
                If you're logged into Chrome (a web browser) with a Google (search engine) account then it remembers the videos you watch and makes suggestions based on your viewing habits.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  If you're logged into Chrome (a web browser) with a Google (search engine) account then it remembers the videos you watch and makes suggestions based on your viewing habits.
                  Greg, this all happens on the t'internet, which is on computers now.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    Well, this is exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      t'internet is a fad, it will go away

Comment

Working...
                      X