• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any of you pervert IT contractors buying this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK YouTube users more likely to believe coronavirus conspiracy theories, study finds — RT UK News

#cancelyoutube
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      A few weeks ago I kept seeing videos on my youtube feed about her and other twitch girls - some making 7 figures out of 'simps' who pay subscription fees to watch them do not very much. This one popped up today:

Why people pay money for this when pr0n sites are free amazes me...

Some men need more than 5 minutes?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        To continue my theme of associating anything pervy or nasty with IT contractors, any of you lot buying this?

Trigger warning, it's in the Guardian, sorry to the right wing racists.

Who is paying $30 for 'gamer girl' Belle Delphine's bath water? | Life and style | The Guardian
        I bathe in it.

Comment

May as well break into a local sewage works and fill a couple of old wine bottles.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            May as well break into a local sewage works and fill a couple of old wine bottles.
            Reminds me of various people capturing the queen's turds.

There is one on Britania and a few others around.

Admiring the Queens Poop! - Royal Yacht Britannia, Edinburgh Traveller Reviews - Tripadvisor

Myth or reality ? | Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

My Life Behaving Badly: The Autobiography - Leslie Ash - Google Books
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Reminds me of various people capturing the queen's turds.

There is one on Britania and a few others around.

Admiring the Queens Poop! - Royal Yacht Britannia, Edinburgh Traveller Reviews - Tripadvisor

Myth or reality ? | Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

My Life Behaving Badly: The Autobiography - Leslie Ash - Google Books
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Some men need more than 5 minutes?
                some men need 5 minutes ? what do you do for extra 4 minutes ?

Comment

Says the propaganda channel that promotes these conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by oops there I go again 2 View Post
                    some men need 5 minutes ? what do you do for extra 4 minutes ?

Snuggle of course!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X