• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've finally pulled the trigger on the garage conversion.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    No, the caddy is in the shack. Boom boom.

great film that would trigger most of Notting hill now!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      great film that would trigger most of Notting hill now!
      I might just watch it again.

Comment

So after years of deliberation, I've decided to convert the garage to a golf simulator/office or golf simulator/gym/entertainment facility with beer. The builders start Monday.

I really don't have enough room for both options, so I'm going to have to choose. What would you go for?
        /sigh

Yet another punter that starts a project without the full set of deliverables set down....

:P
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          /sigh

Yet another punter that starts a project without the full set of deliverables set down....

Would that not be requirements?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            /sigh

It's an agile project, can't wait to tell the builders about our morning standup meetings.

Comment

It's an agile project, can't wait to tell the builders about our morning standup meetings.
              As long as there is tea & bacon they will be fine
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

How many iterations to MVP first release and what are you time boxes?

Comment

I think it will add value to the house. It’s a stand-alone garage so could be used as a granny annex. It will have steps up to a porch area with a glass fence panels. From there you can open bifolding doors. It’s done in the same stone as the house.

I think in these changing times people will value a home gym or office area.
                  I think they would value a home pub.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    How many iterations to MVP first release and what are you time boxes?
                    oh gawd, im not cut out to be an agile scrum technical leader.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                      I think they would value a home pub.
                      hah that's very true, but everyone seems to be managing to get pissed without them.

Comment

Working...
                      X