• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've finally pulled the trigger on the garage conversion.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    hah that's very true, but everyone seems to be managing to get pissed without them.
    Very true. Just need a well stocked cocktail cabinet.

Comment

Have you tried to get hold of Triple Sec since lockdown? I usually stock up on it but have nearly run out and Tescos and Sainsbury's appear to have rationing in place

Comment

So after years of deliberation, I've decided to convert the garage to a golf simulator/office or golf simulator/gym/entertainment facility with beer. The builders start Monday.

I really don't have enough room for both options, so I'm going to have to choose. What would you go for?
        Well I don't like golf and I already have an office. So I'm not sure why you care what I'd do.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Well I don't like golf and I already have an office. So I'm not sure why you care what I'd do.
          Just a bit of friendly conversation, I should think, doogie.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            **** you, miserable **** head.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Just a bit of friendly conversation, I should think, doogie.
              **** you, miserable **** head.
              Well that escalated quickly.

Comment

I love golf, but garage golf sounds daft if you don’t escape the mrs fir boys weekend with hookers and coke

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                  Have you tried to get hold of Triple Sec since lockdown? I usually stock up on it but have nearly run out and Tescos and Sainsbury's appear to have rationing in place
                  Yep. Had no trouble but then I order all my cocktail ingredients from the likes of Gerry's or The Drink Shop. Amazon had plenty too.

Comment

Hah he is actually quite good, just that droooowwwwnnnnning accent of his.
                    His friend Peter Finch is a good one to watch. He went on Worsley golf course, which passes the front of Ryan Giggs' house, which is currently for sale.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      His friend Peter Finch is a good one to watch. He went on Worsley golf course, which passes the front of Ryan Giggs' house, which is currently for sale.
                      Ugh. That is a house devoid of any character! I'm out.

Comment

Working...
                      X