• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've finally pulled the trigger on the garage conversion.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    His friend Peter Finch is a good one to watch. He went on Worsley golf course, which passes the front of Ryan Giggs' house, which is currently for sale.
    I played there last year, mate pointed out his house. Funnily, enough was at Worsley, well the Marriot yesterday playing golf.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Well that escalated quickly.
      It was just a joke and I clicked on like for his post.

But as is the fashion nowadays, I profoundly apologise for any offence caused and hurt feelings

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        I love golf, but garage golf sounds daft if you don’t escape the mrs fir boys weekend with hookers and coke

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
        Seems you use the Tiger Woods training methods.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Ugh. That is a house devoid of any character! I'm out.
          Yeah, this one's about ten miles north, away from the city centre fumes: 7 bedroom detached house for sale in Mayroyd, Norden Road, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11 , OL11

Nicely tucked away but a strange mix of old and modern. I'd have to take the insides all one way or the other if I was lucky enough to buy it. (Hoping for an idiot tax rebate in this evening's draw )
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Yeah, this one's about ten miles north, away from the city centre fumes: 7 bedroom detached house for sale in Mayroyd, Norden Road, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11 , OL11

Nicely tucked away but a strange mix of old and modern. I'd have to take the insides all one way or the other if I was lucky enough to buy it. (Hoping for an idiot tax rebate in this evening's draw )
            Oh! The front looks lovely. The back looks like some kind of municiple council building. The worse kind of cut n shut.

I'm getting the idiot tax rebate this week, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Oh! The front looks lovely. The back looks like some kind of municiple council building. The worse kind of cut n shut.

I'm getting the idiot tax rebate this week, BTW.
              Its a WAG - strosity!

I thought they hadn't started charging the over 75s for their TV licence? You are getting a rebate?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just a bit of friendly conversation, I should think, doogie.
                Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                **** you, miserable **** head.
                Beg to differ OG. Also - for someone to need to resort to CUK for friendship, poor guy. Lockdown has a lot to answer for.

Sorry to trigger you Woohoo. Stick your clubs up your backside and use the garage as an office.
                Last edited by d000hg; 23 June 2020, 17:25.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  It was just a joke and I clicked on like for his post.

But as is the fashion nowadays, I profoundly apologise for any offence caused and hurt feelings
                  Apologies if I hurt you with my little joke.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Beg to differ OG. Also - for someone to need to resort to CUK for friendship, poor guy. Lockdown has a lot to answer for.

Sorry to trigger you Woohoo. Stick your clubs up your backside and use the garage as an office.

Comment

That escalated pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X