• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official 100% DOOM thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official 100% DOOM thread

“ UK public debt exceeds 100% of GDP for first time since 1963

Government borrowing surges to pay for measures to counter coronavirus impact on economy

The UK government’s debt exceeded the size of the UK economy in May for the first time in more than 50 years as borrowing surged to pay for coronavirus mitigation measures, official data published on Friday showed.“

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    “ UK public debt exceeds 100% of GDP for first time since 1963

Government borrowing surges to pay for measures to counter coronavirus impact on economy

The UK government’s debt exceeded the size of the UK economy in May for the first time in more than 50 years as borrowing surged to pay for coronavirus mitigation measures, official data published on Friday showed.“

Subscribe to read | Financial Times
    Project Fear. More lies from the Remoaner establishment. Brexit is got done and the economy is booming!

Comment

Italy Government Debt to GDP | 1988-2019 Data | 2020-2022 Forecast | Historical

And they have sexy ladies, Lamborghinis and spaghetti. So can't be all bad having debt to gdp > 100

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

And they have sexy ladies, Lamborghinis and spaghetti. So can't be all bad having debt to gdp > 100
        and bunga-bunga parties

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

There's something else they have the UK doesn't

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Germany likely has more gold, but they won't admit it as they don't want to give it back.

Comment

We've got Boris, Patel, Jenrick and, heaven help us, Cummings the Blind...
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
                Germany likely has more gold, but they won't admit it as they don't want to give it back.
                The irony.

Venezuela's rival presidents prepare to battle over gold in London vaults
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The real irony is why they (corrupt country) stored gold in London in the first place?

Correct answer - it is to make sure that don’t have to have hassle removing it from their country when moving into Chelsea where no questions asked about source of funds

Comment

Working...
                  X