• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris

“ There are doubts about Boris’s health, his competence and his judgment,” said one former minister. “He might not be the statesman that some had hoped he could become. Throw Cummings into the mix and you start getting MPs openly talking about the fact that he will have to go before the next general election.”

Chaos and a car crash: Tories begin to fear Boris Johnson has lost his vim | Politics | The Guardian

Oh FFS, who expected a 3rd rate clown to be a statesman, especially in a once it a lifetime disaster affecting whole world?

been at the stoli again then eh?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      “ There are doubts about Boris’s health, his competence and his judgment,” said one former minister. “He might not be the statesman that some had hoped he could become. Throw Cummings into the mix and you start getting MPs openly talking about the fact that he will have to go before the next general election.”

Chaos and a car crash: Tories begin to fear Boris Johnson has lost his vim | Politics | The Guardian

Oh FFS, who expected a 3rd rate clown to be a statesman, especially in a once it a lifetime disaster affecting whole world?
      BR14 and his ilk, I regret to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        BR14 and his ilk, I regret to say.
        why me? just for a pop like? as usual?
        you really are a twat!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          why me? just for a pop like? as usual?
          you really are a twat!
          Calm down, you silly little man. It's just General.

Comment

go back to your peat bog, where you belong, feckwit.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              go back to your peat bog, where you belong, feckwit.
              Please don't cry.

Comment

get off my shoe!

Comment

#prayforbr14

Comment

how predictable of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X