• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie Hopkins permanently suspended from Twitter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she's necessary. I was one of the million followers on Twitter. Not liking the fact she's been banned.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Ah. That makes more sense (I am now going to rinse my mouth out for saying that in response to an AtW post)
      First time is the most difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        I think she's necessary. I was one of the million followers on Twitter. Not liking the fact she's been banned.
        You will still have easy ways to read her vile stuff, tho we both know she wasn’t posting for followers but to reach those who din’t want to know her vile tulip, that’s why she is angry now - it will be much harder for her to reach intended audience - which was never yourself

Poor Katie might go bankrupt now

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Poor Katie might go bankrupt now
          She's already bankrupt after she lost that libel case
          If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
            She's already bankrupt after she lost that libel case
            She went for individual voluntary arragement.

I wonder if her creditors can make a claim to that money fools donate to her new legal fight.

Comment

Another victory for the outraged lefty remoaning classes. Banned for telling the truth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spaniel View Post
                  Another victory for the outraged lefty remoaning classes. Banned for telling the truth.
                  I'm sorry that Twitter exercising its commercial freedom has triggered your delicate snowflake sensibilities.

Comment

What’s interesting is that her creditors did not take control of her Twitter account - 1 mln followers got value

Comment

I set up a Parler account.

Apparently she got banned for saying someone had "big balls" and was "hung like a baboon". Hate speech?
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X