• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theyve been rumbled

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    He has to, nobody else will. Don't worry about that.
    And as if by magic, the emotional support cretin appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Do you have some kind of filter in your brain that removes reality from everything you perceive?
      Probably not. But for the removal of any doubt perhaps you could sell him yours, well-worn though it may be?

Just a suggestion...........

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Probably not. But for the removal of any doubt perhaps you could sell him yours, well-worn though it may be?

Just a suggestion...........

The Parliament of Cretins continues to assemble around mr donut.

Comment

The Parliament of Cretins continues to assemble around mr donut.
          Au Contraire. I have assembled around YOU in order to poke fun at you. Taking a rest from lawnmowing.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Au Contraire. I have assembled around YOU in order to poke fun at you. Taking a rest from lawnmowing.

Funny how you always end up aligned with your fellow cretins.

Comment

Funny how you always end up aligned with your fellow cretins.
              Only from your perspective though, and I don't place too much credit on the vapid ramblings of inbred halfwits.

Comment

Only from your perspective though, and I don't place too much credit on the vapid ramblings of inbred halfwits.
                Yet here you are with your inbred halfwit vapid ramblings.

Comment

Yet here you are exposing my inbred halfwit vapid ramblings.
                  ftfy

Comment

Inbred halfwit vapid rambling.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X