• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote winner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote winner

Donald Trump signs new immigration crackdown for rest of year | Daily Mail Online

Trump re-election in the bag.

They'll just do those jobs from home now, since everybody who can works there now, and those people will be working in their own countries - paid a lot less than they would have been paid if they moved to USA.

Comment

The walk of shame

https://twitter.com/KristerJohnson/s...746848256?s=20
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Thought they'd finally found footage from Heathrow Thistle.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Some immigration does affect availability of jobs? I thought our gov had been telling us for years that it doesn't.... I get so confused.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

In the middle of a pandemic with the international airports closed, this probably isn't going to make any difference, but it sounds good in a tabloid newspaper.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Smart and logical. I am sure the media will find a way to spin this negatively though if it hasn't already started.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                In the middle of a pandemic with the international airports closed, this probably isn't going to make any difference, but it sounds good in a tabloid newspaper.

Those airports will all open back up in next couple months as this things dies out in summer

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                  Those airports will all open back up in next couple months as this things dies out in summer
                  Trump said it will disappear like a miracle, in April

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                    Smart and logical. I am sure the media will find a way to spin this negatively though if it hasn't already started.
                    When there are no jobs, no-one comes over anyway. There's nothing to "sponge" in the US.

But it sounds good at a rally. Makes up for the empty spaces in the stadium.

When the jobs return so will the immigrants, legally or illegally.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X