• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

From Eel to beer people determined to injure themselves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Try being the main tank on a 3 hour 40 man raid on Temple of Ahn'Qiraj after drinking 4 cans of the largest RedBull they make. I was so bloated I thought I was having a baby but I saw it through 'For the Horde'!!!!

Made me the man I am.
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    For some reason I am not surprised that you take the main tank role!
    Seems like the perfect role doesn't it but you'll probably be wrong. I don't like raid leading and shouting at people although I can see why people think it's the perfect role for me. It's just more interesting tanking IMO, dps can be a bit samey at times and when it goes wrong it's always the healers fault so don't do that.

Do I need to stay in more?

Comment

Seems like the perfect role doesn't it but you'll probably be wrong. I don't like raid leading and shouting at people although I can see why people think it's the perfect role for me. It's just more interesting tanking IMO, dps can be a bit samey at times and when it goes wrong it's always the healers fault so don't do that.
      As a raid healer - yep been there

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Do I need to stay in more?
      World of Warcraft MMORPG

If you were to play I would have you down as a Warlock - summoning beasties from the beyond to do your bidding whilst draining the life from your enemies
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Is there any demand for Cobalt Thorium G expertise?

Just askin' like.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Try that again when you get to 50 - it's not even slightly possible. Twenty minutes can be a stretch after a heavy session...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X