• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

From Eel to beer people determined to injure themselves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Eel to beer people determined to injure themselves

Man's bladder is TORN APART from holding urine for 18 hours after he drank 10 bottles of beer | Daily Mail Online

Man's bladder is TORN APART from holding urine for 18 hours after he drank 10 bottles of beer and fell asleep

• Mr Hu in China was exhausted after his boozy night out and went straight to bed
    • The 40-year-old was said to have not used the toilet since he started drinking
    • He was sent to hospital after waking up the next day with sharp abdominal pain
    • Doctors found Mr Hu's bladder had ruptured in three places due to not urinating
    Though I have been there, where I was bursting for a wee.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Try being the main tank on a 3 hour 40 man raid on Temple of Ahn'Qiraj after drinking 4 cans of the largest RedBull they make. I was so bloated I thought I was having a baby but I saw it through 'For the Horde'!!!!

Made me the man I am.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Try being the main tank on a 3 hour 40 man raid on Temple of Ahn'Qiraj after drinking 4 cans of the largest RedBull they make. I was so bloated I thought I was having a baby but I saw it through 'For the Horde'!!!!

Made me the man I am.
      what MF?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        what MF?
        Ouch.....

Comment

Made me the man I am.
          Full of wind?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Full of wind?
            Double ouch..

Better than being full of eel.

Comment

How the world has changed, from
              My hovercraft is full of eels
              to
              My bowel is full of eel
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I'm amazed the body doesn't just rebel before things get that serious.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Made me the man I am.
                  For some reason I am not surprised that you take the main tank role!
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                    For some reason I am not surprised that you take the main tank role!
                    Seems like the perfect role doesn't it but you'll probably be wrong. I don't like raid leading and shouting at people although I can see why people think it's the perfect role for me. It's just more interesting tanking IMO, dps can be a bit samey at times and when it goes wrong it's always the healers fault so don't do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X