• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sixt discount code

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've used Car rent with noleggiare.it a couple of times and Sicily by Car | Cheap Car Hire in Italy

Or go here and see what that says: Cheap car hire: GBP100s off hire & insurance abroad - MSE

Also, get an annual car hire insurance policy for about £40, then no need for all the excess excesses they try to sell you

Personally, I've found Hertz/Avis/Sixt to be among the worst at sneaking in extra charges, or offering a "free" upgrade that means they can charge even more in fees.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I've used Car rent with noleggiare.it a couple of times and Sicily by Car | Cheap Car Hire in Italy

Or go here and see what that says: Cheap car hire: GBP100s off hire & insurance abroad - MSE

Also, get an annual car hire insurance policy for about £40, then no need for all the excess excesses they try to sell you

Personally, I've found Hertz/Avis/Sixt to be among the worst at sneaking in extra charges, or offering a "free" upgrade that means they can charge even more in fees.
      Often there is a good local car firm that you don't see on the brokers. In Malaga, I use malagacars.com and they are excellent and reasonably priced (although not the cheapest). Maybe there is something similar at Girona. By the way, Girona is a lovely city and worth a look / a night's stay, as well as being a gateway to Barcelona.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Often there is a good local car firm that you don't see on the brokers. In Malaga, I use malagacars.com and they are excellent and reasonably priced (although not the cheapest). Maybe there is something similar at Girona. By the way, Girona is a lovely city and worth a look / a night's stay, as well as being a gateway to Barcelona.
        Oh yes, Girona is stunning. It’s not far from the airport either. We use GRO as a passage to Perpignan - it’s closer than BCN and about the same journey time as Beziers but has more flights and usually cheaper cars. Not many allow cross border - thankfully Sixt Europcar and Avis do but only Sixt are open.

Do you think that Hertz will simply disappear or are their troubles only in the US? Hertz owns Firefly Dollar and Thrifty so I’m unsure about how these firms will fare as they usually share the same cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Oh yes, Girona is stunning. It’s not far from the airport either. We use GRO as a passage to Perpignan - it’s closer than BCN and about the same journey time as Beziers but has more flights and usually cheaper cars. Not many allow cross border - thankfully Sixt Europcar and Avis do but only Sixt are open.

Do you think that Hertz will simply disappear or are their troubles only in the US? Hertz owns Firefly Dollar and Thrifty so I’m unsure about how these firms will fare as they usually share the same cars.
          I used GRO for Perpignan as well. Another lovely place.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Don’t suppose anyone has a tried and tested corporate discount code for Sixt? They are the only non Micky Mouse hire firm that’s open at Girona until September until Avis and Europcar return given Hertz have collapsed so they are milking it somewhat.
            Just flash your "Military ID", they'll pay you!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Hertz Discount Codes & Promos | 40% Off Code June 2020

Comment

Working...
              X