• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

one for the divorcees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one for the divorcees

The secret to a happy (fourth) marriage? Move in the in-laws! says Masterchef's Gregg Wallace | Daily Mail Online

The secret to a happy (fourth) marriage? Move in the in-laws! says Masterchef’s Gregg Wallace: He’s 55, she’s 34 and they met discussing rhubarb on Twitter - now their son's turning one

• Gregg Wallace, 55, and his wife Anne-Marie, 34, live near Ashford in Kent
    • Couple revealed Anne-Marie's parents live with them to help with their son Sid
    • MasterChef presenter explained how he schedules each moment of his day
    Oh Deity NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

So glad I never married.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      So glad I never married.
      So is Brillo.

Comment

So glad I never married.
        You could have caught yourself a nice Gregg if you were half his age! Bozo Bojo is still up for grabs...
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So glad I never married.
          Don't know what you're missing
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I grew up with my parents and my mum's parents in a big 4-bed, 2-lounge house. Not a particularly rich area, just a nice leafy suburb. The big downside is that your grandparents dying feels like losing parents because they're part of the daily life. The upside is that you have a playmate on tap full time once your grandad has retired.

One thing I've never even thought of talking to my dad about was how he felt about the arrangement but I'm sure my parents wouldn't be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this year if there were issues.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
            X