• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi Nick - Behave!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi Nick - Behave!

Humans battle monkeys 'driven sex-mad and violent' in Thai city | Daily Mail Online

City of the Apes: Humans battle to reclaim Thai town from sex-mad monkeys starving during lockdown who rule the streets and attack anyone who enters cinema 'cemetery' where they leave their dead

• City of Lopburi, in Thailand, is home to some 6,000 macaques which were a tourist draw before lockdown
    • But visitors have stopped coming and now locals are dealing with hungry monkeys which have turned violent
    • Some are feeding them junk food to keep the peace, but others think the sugar is making them breed faster
    • City is carrying out a mass sterilisation programme to try and bring their numbers under control
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Daily Sport: Monkeys had threesome romp with local. Woman now expecting chimps
    Guardian: Macaque Lives Matter
    The Times: Fears of labour shortages in Thailand
    Daily Express: Monkey love: What would Diana think?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Daily mail : monkey £600k homes in price boom

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Daily Sport: Monkeys had threesome romp with local. Woman now expecting chimps
        Guardian: Macaque Lives Matter
        The Times: Fears of labour shortages in Thailand
        Daily Express: Monkey love: What would Diana think?
        Oy, too soon, it's only been 20 odd years! Have some respect man

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Daily Mail: Wayne Rooney and family on Indian holiday mobbed by monkeys
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Daily Mail: Covidiots crammed in like monkeys, as Love Island beauty flaunts ample assets in sheer top, from her £5m mansion in 94 deg F heatwave, whilst promoting her BLM instagram feed.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Daily Mail: Covidiots crammed in like monkeys, as Love Island beauty flaunts ample assets in sheer top, from her £5m mansion in 94 deg F heatwave, whilst promoting her BLM instagram feed, Hurrah for the Blackshirts.

FTFY

Comment

Isn't comparing NF to a randy macaque like a little bit racist?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Nick will rise above it as usual!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Isn't Randy Macaque a Scottish country & western act? I'm still not convinced that's racist, though, but I have decided that the only time I'll be woke is just after the alarm goes off, and that's it.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X