• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scooty - you Ok mate?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    It's essentially an Audi, but they let the Italians do the styling. If the Germans had done the styling, they'd somehow manage to make it look like a Tiger tank
    ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      What irks me about this is that it's the police posting the pictures.
      Don't they do that as a "don't do this kids" warning?

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        A dodgy Fiat again?

Waiting for AtW to arrive and declare that if it ain't got a pdk, it ain't worth sheet.
        He does like his Beetles, doesn't he...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

my lambo never had any problem
          2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ - Album on Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            It's over USD300,000 new, I doubt Scooty has made enough to fill it up with petrol
            He's got a push option on a tankful of 4 star.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              What irks me about this is that it's the police posting the pictures.
              Maybe the driver was white and they didn't have anything better to do.

Comment

And that’s why Lambos must be yellow - so that van drivers see it

At least now they got chance to repaint it - and add PDK as it’s worth sheet without it

HTH

P.S.

“ Not all automakers have such a low limit (most with no limit at all). Porsche's insanely reliable PDK dual-clutch gearbox, for example, is a "lifetime" part that reportedly sustained more than 1,000 full-throttle launches with zero failures. ”

Lamborghini Will Disable Huracan’s Launch Control After Just 250 Uses: Report - The Drive

Comment

Working...
                X